Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"Amor Vincit Omnia" or in other words... love conquers all.
There may be times in our lives when we face love with doubt. And more times than that, we doubt in the greatest love of them all, The Lord.
Dear No One in Particular, it seems as though many things can happen in a matter of months, even in a matter of days or hours. Although it takes a while for us to realize it, you slowly mature more everyday with everything you encounter, whether it be a hardship or a good challenge. We must always remain focused on our purpose and excel in all that we do, for the benefit of not only ourselves but of those around us. In a movie I just recently watched, there was a quote that said "nothing is too hard if it's for the people you love" and that's so true. Not only do should we do things for the people we love like our family, our friends but for the one we must love with all our heart and all our mind, our most Heavenly Father the Lord.
Lenten season is a good time to think about purifying our hearts and that was truly my goal for this year's Lent. I never reflected on my New Years Resolutions for this year, but just know that I've been trying my best haha. Not just for this Lent, but for this whole year and however long, I decided to ask our Blessed Mother, Mama Mary for her intercession. She is honestly one of the most greatest women in our lives that we could look up to and imitate and after all, "blessed are those who imitate our lady, for in imitating her, we imitate Christ." I'm excited to not only learn more about our Lord this year, but the proper lady etiquette of our Blessed Mother. In my last post I wrote about being stressed though that has not changed, inevitably other hardships have come and many other joyful graces. I guess it's just a matter of how you look at things, but drawing the time of  my camp anniversary, I believe it is a good time for me to start reflecting about life. It's been a struggle alone just trying to guard my heart, but you should know dear stranger, I am trying my hardest to guard it, and trying even harder to keep my priorities straight.  A year ago from today, things were absolutely different. And 2014, was a very eventful, unexpected and fruitful year that I was very blessed to live through. I am truly reassured that this year, will be just the same to me.  And I should honestly just trust in the Lord more because my own understanding has been getting me nowhere but more confused. It is a good thing to have ambitions, but it's an even better accomplishment to achieve them. 
The Lord is above all my hopes and fears and His love should be enough to reassure and affirm me on that. The journey has been long and will continue to last, but I know I am not alone.
With the sacraments He has given us, like Reconciliation, I can renew my mind and renew my heart. There's no room in my life for burdens because there must be room to trust more, to love more and to glorify and honor Him more. 
I must strive to be a good leader and good example to those who I love and encounter in my life. 
No one deserves to be mistreated or abused in any way. Let the Lord be the one to use us, as His servants and instruments of peace. 
Pray for me whoever you are, and I will be praying for you.
All the Angels and Saints please pray and intercede for us.
Sincerely the Lord's, 
Patricia. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.